Yin Yoga 25 hr Teacher Training
$600 Including tax
Yin Yoga Teacher Training 25 hours
Yin yoga is based on the Taoist concept of balancing the Yin and the Yang in yoga practice and in life. Yin yoga helps access deeper connective tissues to release long held tensions increasing the flow of Prana/ life force through previously blocked areas increasing energy and well-being. Yin Yoga helps us to play our edges, unwind, breath more consciously and turn inward. Benefits: release of fascial tension, calms the mind, balances the hormones, increases flexibility and joint mobility, lowers stress levels, and inspires meditation.
This 25 hour Yin Yoga teacher training offers 25 CEU’s with Yoga Alliance. A valuable addition to your teaching repertoire.
- learn emotional/energetic benefits
- suggest specific postures therapeutically
- assess comfort of your students
- understand the healing process better
- offer verbal cues and hands on adjustments
- re-align and restore the root of imbalance
- guide students through yin yoga postures and incorporate into existing classes
- inspire meditation